Saturday, August 15, 2009

JUST LIKE A NOVEL

As I pass the portal to see the other world of knowledge. I step to another dimension of learning-that is my high school life. I expect many obstacles or challenges that will come on my way to success. But as they come, I will strive harder to the best that I can and be strong enough to face them. Soon, as the story goes by, I know that there will be a happy ending.
On TLE-ICT, I had learned a lot. A lot such as the history of internet. History of internet wherein, you must learn it because you have doubt on something without even knowing its origin. And you will be curious on something, for the benefit and information of many other people.
But you can’t deny the fact that every little thing has its own difficulties. Just like me, it’s hard for me to understand what my subject teacher is talking in front of the class.
When the hands on comes, it’s easy for me to understand now. It’s because, the saying is true, “TELL ME AND I’LL FORGET. SHOW ME AND I MAY NOT REMEMBER. INVOLVE ME AND I’LL UNDERSTAND”-native American proverb. And that’s how I solve my own problem.
As the break up of a couple and hasn’t married yet, they both have to move on. That’s how I relate myself to them. On my own difficulties, I have to move on. Moving on for the sake of those who cares and for your own self. And for your own future.
Just like a novel-a quest for success.

3 comments:

  1. i enjoyed reading your post!.., it was nice!.., congratulations!.., hahaha!.., =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..hello!! wow..nice blog..i like it..hope that you can make more interesting composition...
    wish you luck..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow jhun..!
    i love your post, and i'll definitely love your next posts! i'm pretty sure of that..! haha..

    well, i like the aphorism u included there! honestly, i never heard of that.. thanks!

    keep it up!

    :)

    write more posts as great as this!

    i'll wait 4 them!

    TCEE.^_^

    ReplyDelete