Sunday, November 8, 2009

REMINISCE

MISTAKE – It doesn’t mean that you have failed. It’s just a way to improve things that you have done wrong.
In my calculation, our second grading exceeded more than two months. The time was a rapid river that I can’t fight to lessen its speed.
The memories that I have been through, was fun. I’m only the one handling our group computer. To work on our activities.
Until the time comes that I didn’t learn any but only a few. That I only learn the things that I have met on my work in the computer.
Just then I realize that I never worried. Even if our second periodical test was quickly coming to get me down. That scene, I fight. I have nothing on my notes but the activities that I have copied. I burned all my oils that night. But nothing comes in to my mind.
Its time, I did my best. And thanks god its all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment