Thursday, January 28, 2010

FROM THE PAST

“Even though we finished the businesses in our last encountered incidents, we always reminisce what that was. There where laughter’s and happy moments show, cracking jokes and throwing words of hatred to your foe. These are all memories that our minds store.”
When the third quarter began, writing notes, listening, doing the activities, seat works and having the hands on was all done. I never worried of what will happen tomorrow. But whatever the situation was, I’m always ready to survive.
In doing our web design output, I’m only the one doing all the things to do, like encoding, putting pictures and even applying marquees on the text. My group mates help me a little bit. They’re busy mastering the street dancing and the showdown for the Longaniza festival. Even I am only the one working, I finish the task!
All of the challenges in life will always come, so face it and have the courage and guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment